Access ~30 years of satellite imagery and generate reports on trends in land condition indicators – monthly rainfall, seasonal ground cover, annual tree cover change and forest carbon.
There are 3 Cibo Labs Farm Reports available:
To access the Cibo Farm Reports - CLICK HERE
If you don’t have an Australian Feedbase Monitor (AFM) account please follow the AFM USER GUIDE for instructions on how to sign up. The dashboard is free to access if you are an MLA member.
STEPS TO ACCESS THE CIBO FARM REPORTS:
1) Once you have logged into the Cibo Labs Dashboard and set up your property, click on the button 'Farm Reports'
2) You will see the 3 reports available:
3) To Download the Ground Cover & Woody Vegetation Report, click on 'Select Area.' You will see the screen below where you need to select a radius from your property to be benchmarked against, and a minimum land parcel size to be benchmarked against. Once you have done this click 'Select Parcels' (this will highlight those benchmarking parcels in purple as seen below).
You can then click 'Add to Cart'
4) To download a Forest Carbon Report simply click 'Add to Cart' as shown in the screen below. To download a MyFarmKey Record, simply hit 'Create.'
5) Once you have added all the reports you want to download, click on the Cart icon in the top right hand corner of your dashboard, then click 'Checkout'.
6) Proceed to checkout and add your payment details. This is also the opportunity where you can apply coupons:
7) Once your payment has been processed, your reports will generate. This can take up to 10 minutes. Once the reports are available you will receive an email directing you back to the Cibo Labs Reports Dashboard where you will be able to download these reports:
8) Click the download button and it will take you to a screen where you can download the report. You can also view any historical reports you have downloaded in the past.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have purchased a Cibo Farm Report, you can generate this report as many times as you want at no extra cost for an entire year.
Please see below related useful article: